Range: Flame Resistant
Shell Fabric: Bizweld 330g
The Bizweld Iona FR Coverall offers visible protection to the wearer. Clever design features include flame resistant reflective tape on the shoulders, sleeves and legs, the option to insert knee pads when needed, ample storage space and a rule pocket. A very popular style.
- CE-CAT III
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- 8 pockets for ample storage
Bizweld fabric is 100% cotton 330g with a flame resistant finish. This fabric meets EN standards EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 and offers excellent protection for welding and other allied industries.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 80.4%))
Available in both orange and navy.