The PR339 Pulsar Combat Coverall is ideal for the construction and rail industries.
Features of the PR339 include:
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tape.
- Durable 275gsm 80% Polyester, 20% cotton fabric with twill finish to reduce pulls & snags.
- Genuine Teflon coating ensures unrivalled resistance to dirt and grease, whilst offering water repellence in light showers.
- Twin needle stitching and bar tacked at stress points for maximum durability.
- Triple stitched inseam for added strength.
- All pocket flaps have reflective piping detail.
- Two lower hip pockets in addition to slit access to garments worn underneath.
- Elasticated and adjustable cuffs for a more precise fit.
- Two Velcro sealed chest pockets with flaps.
- Knee pad pockets (Knee pads not included).
- Elasticated waistband at back for a more comfortable fit.
- Bellowed combat style pockets to both thighs offering excellent storage, with extra 1″ reflective stripe to pocket flaps.
- Rear patch pocket with flap.
- YKK 2-way front zip fastening with concealed studded storm flap.
- Traditional collar design for more professional look.
- Suitable for use in the Automotive Industry (Car Safe).