Collection: Sealtex Flame
Range: Flame Resistant
Shell Fabric: Sealtex Flame: 100% Polyester, FR & Antistatic, PU Coated 260g
This lightweight waterproof and windproof jacket offers excellent protection in harsh or foul weather conditions. Features include a studded storm flap, front flapped pockets and adjustable cuffs. Heat sealed EN ISO 20471 reflective tape for added visibility.
- CE-CAT III
- Waterproof with welded seams to prevent water penetration
- Heat applied flame resistant tape
- Durable and stretchy with wipe clean finish
- Two-way front plastic moulded zip for quick and easy access
- Concealed stud and zip fastening
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Hood for added protection against the elements
- CE certified
Constructed from a flame resistant, PU coated, polyester fabric 260g, the lightweight and durable Sealtex Flame suit is designed to offer full protection against adverse weather conditions and flame hazards.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
EN ISO 14116 Index 1
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
EN 13034 Type 6
EN 343 Class 3:1
ANSI/ISEA 107 SUPPLEMENTAL CLASS E