Buckbootz by Buckler Boots is one of the most recognisable safety footwear products in the UK and Northern European markets. The first ever EN S5 standard boot of this type was created by Buckler Boots in 2007 and launched in the UK and selected mainland Europe markets in 2008. Ten years of continuous and on-going development has created a boot which has revolutionised the perception of safety wellies and brought completely new levels of user comfort, safety and durability to thousands of people working in cold, wet and arduous conditions.
The trademark blue/orange launch colourway has become a familiar sight in demanding working environments across the country. Over the years it has been joined by Green and Black and now a great looking alternative colourway with prime focus on Orange. The outstanding safety wellington of its generation. Safety neoprene/rubber waterproof boot, honeycomb Aerospencer breathable linings and detachable cushion insoles. BBZ6000 features a distinctive safety side flash and Hi-Vis lining rolls down for extra safety.
- Antistatic electrical resistance between 100kΩ and 1000MΩ.
- Cold insulation certified (CI) to -17°C (±2°C).
- 5mm Neoprene with Aerospencer honeycomb breathable lining.
- Steel toe cap protection.
- Slip resistant sole.
- Steel midsole protection.
- Heat resistant K3 sole to 300°C for 60 seconds.
- Hi-Vis lining rolls down for extra safety.
- Detachable cushion insoles.
- EN S5 HRO CI SRC.